Children's Residential Support Worker
Job Type: Permanent
Location: March, Cambridgeshire
Salary of £20,596k to £22,383 basic salary depending on experience + an average of £5,200 per year for your sleep-in shifts (£50 per shift with an average of 6-8 sleep in shifts per month)
Currently we are recruiting for a Residential Support Worker to join our team in our Registered Children’s Home based in March, Cambridgeshire.
You’ll be key working with those in our care, providing a warm nurturing environment to children and young people as part of a caring and focused team.
What You Need:
– Previous experience working within similar environment
– A full UK driving license
– A level 3 qualification in Social Care or be willing to work towards this (with our full support)
– To be able to work a service rota ’24/7/365′ including sleep ins
A full job description is available on request.
What You'll Get
· Salary of £20,596k to £22,383k basic salary, + an average of £5,200 per year for your sleep-in shifts.
· Free DBS check.
· Rewarding meaningful career with opportunities for progression.
· Additional training, coaching, and mentoring to help you grow with the role.
· Regular support from experienced managers.
· Employee benefits via Perkbox platform providing retail, entertainment, insights, travel, and various other discounts.
· Medicash benefits which includes additional perks and financial help with health-related costs such as: optical, dental, specialist consultations & diagnostic tests, complementary therapies, alternative therapies, prescriptions, inoculations & flu jabs, chiropody, health screening, stress support, virtual GP, gym discounts. Employee engagement recognition rewards.
· Critical illness and life cover.
· Company sick pay.
· Company employee engagement initiatives.
· Paid overtime depending on service needs.
To express an interest in the role, please submit your C.V. to email@example.com the first instance. In line with best practice recruitment and statutory guidelines, all applicants deemed suitable for the role will be required to complete an application form prior to being invited to interview. This will be emailed to you following review of your C.V.
Juventas is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all.