Relief Children's Residential Support Worker
Job Type: Bank/ 0 hours contract
Location: Various – Norwich, Norfolk or Chatteris and March, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £9.90 – £10.76 + Sleep in shifts £50 per night
Currently we are recruiting for a Bank Residential Support Workers to join our team. We have roles in Norwich, Chatteris and March to suit the location of applicants.
You’ll be key working with those in our care, providing a warm nurturing environment to children and young people as part of a caring and focused team.
What You Need:
– have previous experience working within similar environment
– pass all DBS and Safer Recruitment checks prior to start date
– have full UK driving license
– have or working towards Level 3 qualification in Social Care (Young People) or show commitment to attend qualification upon successful probation
A full job description is available on request.
What You'll Get
· Salary of £9.90 – £10.76 + Sleep in shifts £50 per night
· Free DBS check.
· Rewarding meaningful career with opportunities for progression.
· Additional training, coaching, and mentoring to help you grow with the role.
· Regular support from experienced managers.
· Employee benefits via Perkbox platform providing retail, entertainment, insights, travel, and various other discounts.
· Medicash benefits which includes additional perks and financial help with health-related costs such as: optical, dental, specialist consultations & diagnostic tests, complementary therapies, alternative therapies, prescriptions, inoculations & flu jabs, chiropody, health screening, stress support, virtual GP, gym discounts. Employee engagement recognition rewards.
· Critical illness and life cover.
· Company employee engagement initiatives.
To express an interest in the role, please submit your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org the first instance. In line with best practice recruitment and statutory guidelines, all applicants deemed suitable for the role will be required to complete an application form prior to being invited to interview. This will be emailed to you following review of your C.V.
Juventas is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all.